March 3, 2013
- My video, Search, has been juried into the upcoming exhibition Archetype Drift at Johalla Projects in Chicago, IL, by Jason Lazarus.
Dec 10, 2012
- The Haggerty Museum of Art has announced the lineup for its Current Tendencies III exhibition in the fall of 2013. I am excited to be joining artists Tyanna Buie, William E. Carpenter, Evan Gruzis, Mark Mulhern, Jean Roberts Guequierre, Cassandra Smith and Jessica Steeber (as a collaborative team) and Jason Yi in the exhibition.
July 12, 2012
- The 3rd Annual Photography Exhibition, Juried by Kathy Ryan and Natasha Egan, at the Philadelphia Photo Arts Center opens tonight and includes an image from Wide Eyed.
June 1, 2012
- I'm pleased to announce that 15 images from Wide Eyed have recently been acquired by MoCP to become part of the Midwest Photographers Project.
May 22, 2012
March 30, 2012
- Wide Eyed has been juried into the Review Santa Fe 100 by Lesley Meyer, Aline Smithson, and Lisa Sutcliffe.
February 21, 2012
- Mary Louise Schumacher of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal has reviewed part of a project I've been working on since the first of the year. It is an email project that explores the faceless dynamics between companies and their consumers. Read more about it here.
January 10, 2012
- A selection of images from Wide Eyed is feature on the German site Ignant today.
January 5, 2012
- Aline Smithson has featured imagery from Wide Eyed and The Plastic Bag Series on Lenscratch today.